Client: Baxters Healthcare
- Deansgrange Business Park: 275 workstations, bespoke storage, seating, canteen furniture, conference & boardroom furniture and breakout furniture.
Architect: O’Dwyer & Associates
Quantity Surveyor: Joseph C. Hogan & Sons
Completion Date: October 2014
- The outlined brief received from the Architect was to fully utilise on a phased basis the Refurbishment & Fit-out of 4 floors to accommodate 275 staff with the best design of Ergonomics. We worked closely with the Architect to secure the best possible furniture solutions. This combined with Cable management, Reconfiguration capabilities, Cost and Lead times.
- Phasing approach in an occupied building.
- Strict timeframes (three day installation period for each floor plate).
- Supply and Installation of Six Person and Eight Person Benched Workstations. Every staff member had a Mobile 3 Drawer Steel Pedestal, Fully adjustable Mesh Back Operator Swivel Chair, Screen dividers to Front and Side Privacy Perspex Screens. Manager’s offices and Supervisors desks consisted of a ‘L’ shaped desk with modesty panel, Mobile 3 Drawer Steel Pedestal, Fully adjustable Mesh back Operators Swivel Chair for Supervisors & Fully adjustable Black Leather Managers Chairs.
Additional banks of storage cabinets and meeting table.
Staff canteen consisted of a mix of Circular tables with four legged Breakout chairs and Rectangular tables with Canteen chairs.
- For the installation we were required to work in tandem with the electrical contractors who were responsible for services into the cable management.
- The flexibility of the ‘Aero’ range made the requirement for extra Workstations and reconfiguration of existing layout achievable within the programme. Due to the choice of finishes in the makeup of the workstations, this gave the client a highly usable and exceptional workspace.
EXTRACT FROM REFERENCE
“Ergo have completed each phase on time and without any difficulty. We have found them to be extremely professional and efficient to deal with. They have been able to adjust designs to custom sizes / specifications where necessary. We are extremely happy with the end product and have no hesitation in recommending them”.
Nuala Burke – O’Dwyer & Associates