ESB Gateway Buildings – East Wall Road
Client: ESB Gateway Buildings
- East Wall Road: 950 workstations, bespoke reception & security desks, relocation of existing meeting room furniture and storage.
Contractor: Collen Construction
Architect: Lafferty Architects
Quantity Surveyor: O’Reilly Hyland Tiernan & Associates
Completion Date: October 2016
- Ergo was selected as the furniture supplier for the newly refurbished Gateway Buildings on East wall Road. We worked closely with the main contractor, architects, quantity surveyors and project managers to complete the project on time and within budget.
- Accessibility to floors for delivery and installation.
- Working around multiple contractors on site meant that the clients health and safety protocols had to be strictly adhered to.
- Co-ordinating and re-locating of existing furniture and storage from ESB headquarters to Gateway Buildings.
- Critical timeframe move of the trading floor furniture over a weekend.
- Workshop meetings were held weekly to discuss progress and to ensure that deadline dates were met. The project involved the installation of 950 Workstations, Pedestals and canteen seating along with the movement of existing storage, trading room furniture and meeting room furniture from the clients previous headquarters in Fitzwilliam Street. We also produced a bespoke Reception Desk and Security Desks, high back breakout seating and steel fabricated clothes rails for drying rooms.
- The installation was done across three five storey buildings. A number of floors had to be accessed through the stairwells. In addition, some of these buildings were only available for installation outside normal working hours not to interrupt the operations of other clients in a multi-tenanted building.
- The client received a clean, fresh and modern open plan work environment that exceeded expectations and created an exceptional workspace.