ESB International – One Dublin Airport Central
Client: ESB International
- One Dublin Airport Central: 650 workstations, private manager areas, storage, library furniture, seating, hot desks, conference room furniture and seating, canteen furniture, bespoke reception desk, bespoke drying room equipment.
Architect: Gerard Mc Cabe (ESB International)
Project Manager: Neil Quinn (ESB International)
Completion Date: January 2017
- Ergo was selected as the furniture supplier for the newly refurbished building at One Dublin Airport Central. We worked closely with the Client, their Architects and Quantity surveyors to supply over 600 workstations along with storage, seating etc..
- Tight timeframe: Eight week deadline inclusive of Christmas holiday break.
- Dismantling and Re-assembling of crisis room management suite.
- Relocation of existing CEO suite.
- The fit out consisted of Open Plan Desking, Hot Desks, Meeting Room Tables & Credenza Units, Tea Station Tables & Chairs, Operators Swivel Chairs, Manger areas with High Screen Panels & Storage, Open Bookcase Units, Conference Room Seating, Breakout Area Furniture, Full Canteen Fit out, Bespoke Reception Desk & Credenza Unit.
- As part of the project time-frame included the Christmas holidays, this required Ergo scaling up our operations and installation teams to meet the critical deadlines.
- Because Ergo worked closely with the clients architectural and project management team, they were able to sign off this newly refurbished five story office building in time for occupation on a department-by-department basis. Due to the clients architectural and projects managers ambitions, we were part of creating their exceptional workspace.