Irish Life Group
Client: Irish Life Group
- Lower Abbey Street: 150 workstations, seating, bespoke storage, flooring in all areas, kitchen refurbishment & writeable glass walls in meeting rooms and lobby area.
Architect: Fitzgerald Kavanagh & Partners
Completion Date: June 2016
- This project consisted of the fitout of a newly refurbished floor to accommodate 150 staff members.
- Four week project schedule from mockup stage to handover.
- Adapting the ‘Ergo Bench’ range of framework to the design and space planning requirements of the architects.
- Supply and installation of 8 / 6 / 4 & 2 Person Benches with angled worktops, cable management system and vertical cable slinkies. Various desk top screen panels down the centre spine – uph in a range of colours. Each staff member had a steel slimline mobile pedestal and a fully adjustable mesh back swivel chair. End of desk storage was produced as per required measurements. The project also included installing a new canteen area and toughened / polished 6mm glass walls in the meeting rooms / lift lobby.
- Because of our experience on projects of this nature, we collaborated successfully with the contractors and architects to ensure a seamless handover to the client.
- The client received a contemporary and exceptional workspace and was able to occupy the floor with no disruption to their daily business.