Our flexible approach based on listening carefully to your needs, coupled with our space planning and visualisation skills will help you realise a highly usable, contemporary, functional and accessible workspace that will enhance the well-being of your employees.
We can provide quick turnaround to requests for limited order quantities across our workstation, storage and seating. We can also hold stock on behalf of clients on a draw down basis.
Through years of industry experience and utilizing the latest trends on furniture systems, we are able to provide clients a full suite of furniture and maintenance services such as.
Our team engages every project with a personalised approach, our goal is to complete them with the highest of standards, guaranteeing our clients full satisfaction within the agreed budget and timeframe. Every clients requirements are unique and we work very closely as a team, coordinating every stage of your project from conception to completion.
Some of the key deliverables include:
- Understanding the project goals
- Smooth and efficient order processing
- Creating reliable communication and organization with our clients
- Coordinating schedules
- Staying involved with the manufacturing process
- Supervising installation, adhering to schedules, waste removal
- Troubleshooting any issues
Space Planning & Interior Design
Ergo Furniture Systems’ in- house Space Planning & Visualisation department are skilled in providing 2D and 3D images of your ideas and requirements; working closely with you and your architects, we can offer expert technical advice allowing you to create the office space that meets all your business needs. Bespoke sizes enables wider passageways resulting in smoother and easier accessibility for all employees to their workstations.
Our team works with the latest version of architectural and design software such as AutoCAD, Revit, 3Ds Max and Photoshop to offer a full array of project development and furniture application services, including:
- Furniture specification
- 2D layout drawings
- 3D visualisations and presentations
- CAD design
- Space analysis and planning
- Field verification
- Customization of products
Delivery, Installation & Service Support
Our team will coordinate delivery to your premises and our experienced installation team will make sure everything run effortlessly with minimum disruption to your work environment. Our project manager team work side-by-side with our install partners to provide on-site control and management of your installation. Additionally, our service technicians are always available for immediate service requirements or adjustments after you get settled in with your new furniture.
We are able to accommodate after-hours or weekend deliveries and installation as well if you require. We operate a strict waste management policy and remove & recycle all packaging and waste material from site. Ergo Furniture Systems is fully compliant with all Health & Safety legislation.
Our Service Support includes the following:
- Providing post installation demonstrations on the best use of the products supplied. This ensures user well-being and comforts.
- Our product ranges cover warranties from 5-10 years. Terms and Conditions are available upon request.
- Reconfiguring interior layouts to adapt to the clients changing business requirements.
When we are finished, you are left with an exceptional workspace.