The Insurance Institute of Ireland
Client: The Insurance Institute of Ireland
- Harbourmaster Place – 80 workstations, bespoke storage, meeting room seating and accessories.
Architect: Design Folk
Completion Date: July 2015
- This project consisted of the fitout of a newly refurbished floor which was split into three departments.
- A busy site required liaising and co-operating with other subcontractors to ensure a smooth installation.
- Supply and installation of 6 & 3 person bench workstations, Rectangular workstations for managers & CEO offices. Desks were complete with upholstered spine screens with accessory rail, acrylic intermediate screens, adjustable CPU holder under each desk, A4 paper trays per desk and vertical cable slinkies. Each desk had a mobile steel pedestal with upholstered seat pad. Selected desks had either single or double monitor arms. Bespoke storage was produced in various sizes / specification to end of workstations in the open plan and managers offices. Stackable upholstered meeting chairs were supplied to meeting rooms.
- With the Architect and the Contractor we ensured that the client was able to move all staff from their previous premises to the refurbished Floor of the building on time.
- The architects vision and aesthetic requirements delivered on the clients expectations resulting in an exceptional workspace.